Page Contents for Parker Strip, Arizona
Statistics & Facts
Statistics & Facts
- The Arizona state capital is Phoenix.
- The population of Parker Strip is approximately 3,603 (2007), 662 (2010).
- The approximate number of families is 4,925 (2000), 377 (2010).
- The amount of land area in Parker Strip is 17.46 sq. kilometers.
- The amount of land area in Parker Strip is 7.1 sq. miles.
- The amount of surface water is 3.418 sq kilometers.
- The distance from Parker Strip to Washington DC is 2189 miles.
- The distance to the Arizona state capital is 133 miles. (as the crow flies)
- Parker Strip is positioned 34.25 degrees north of the equator and 114.14 degrees west of the prime meridian.
- Parker Strip per capita income is $ 27,921 (2008).
- Parker Strip median income is $ 41,731 (2008).
- The Parker Strip median home price is $ 173,156 (2008).
in far western Arizona
about 109 miles from Yuma
and about 130 miles from Phoenix
. Other nearby communities include Bluewater
, Lake Havasu City
and Desert Hills
all in Arizona
and, in California
, Big River
Return to Index
Parker Strip City Government
Parker Strip is considered a Census Designated place (CDP) by the US Government and, as such, is governed by La Paz County rather than a local government.
The population of Parker Strip was:
1990 - 1,646
2000 - 3,302
2007 - 3,603
Number of Housing Units:
1990 - 2,538
2000 - 4,925
Median household income:
2000 - $ 33,675
2008 - $ 41,731
Median house value:
2000 - $ 75,000
2008 - $ 173,156
Per capita Income:
2000 - $ 21,675
2008 - $ 27,921
2000 - 49.5 years
Parker Strip is located in the Mountain Time Zone and does NOT participate in daylight savings time at any time during the year.
Contribute information for this community or any other community on the Key To TheCity website
Be sure to include the name of the community and its state when contacting Key to the City as you are NOT directly contacting this community.
Thanks for visiting Key to the City. Come back again! Soon!
The information on Key to the City is from multiple sources including government, commerce, libraries, individuals and organizations. There is no guarantee of the accuracy or timeliness of the information presented on these pages, therefore, please use at your own risk.
Search Key to the City
or Search anywhere on the Web