Page Contents for New Kingman-Butler, Arizona
Statistics & Facts
Statistics & Facts
- The Arizona state capital is Phoenix.
- The population of New Kingman-Butler is approximately 18,550 (2007).
- The approximate number of families is 6,630 (2000).
- The amount of land area in New Kingman-Butler is 37.415 sq. kilometers.
- The amount of land area in New Kingman-Butler is 14.6 sq. miles.
- The amount of surface water is 0 sq kilometers.
- The distance from New Kingman-Butler to Washington DC is 2114 miles.
- The distance to the Arizona state capital is 164 miles. (as the crow flies)
- New Kingman-Butler is positioned 35.26 degrees north of the equator and 114.02 degrees west of the prime meridian.
- New Kingman-Butler elevation is 2,013 feet above sea level.
- New Kingman-Butler per capita income is $ 13,994 (2000).
- New Kingman-Butler median income is $ 31,272 (2007).
- The New Kingman-Butler median home price is $ 109,103 (2007).
in northwestern Arizona
about 87 miles from Henderson
and about 179 miles from Phoenix
. Other nearby communities include Kingman
, Golden Valley
, Dolan Springs
, Bullhead City
, Mesquite Creek, Mohave Valley
and Mojave Ranch Estates.
Return to Index
New Kingman-Butler City Government
New Kingman-Butler is an unincorporated area of Mohave County and is considered a census-designated place (CDP) by the U.S. Census Bureau.
The population of New Kingman-Butler was:
1990 - 11,627
2007 - 18,550
Number of Housing Units:
1990 - 5,148
2000 - 6,630
Median Household income:
2000 - $ 25,917
2007 - $ 31,272
Median house value:
2000 - $ 49,500
2007 - $ 109,103
New Kingman-Butler is located in the Mountain Time Zone and does NOT participate in daylight savings time.
Contribute information for this community or any other community on the Key To TheCity website
Be sure to include the name of the community and its state when contacting Key to the City as you are NOT directly contacting this community.
Thanks for visiting Key to the City. Come back again! Soon!
The information on Key to the City is from multiple sources including government, commerce, libraries, individuals and organizations. There is no guarantee of the accuracy or timeliness of the information presented on these pages, therefore, please use at your own risk.
Search Key to the City
or Search anywhere on the Web